Split-image illustration of Juliano Floss in BBB 26 responding via team statement to ex-girlfriend Vivi Wanderley's abuse claims.
Split-image illustration of Juliano Floss in BBB 26 responding via team statement to ex-girlfriend Vivi Wanderley's abuse claims.
Image generated by AI

Juliano Floss's team responds to ex-girlfriend's accusations

Image generated by AI

Juliano Floss's team, with the dancer confined in BBB 26, issued a statement on Tuesday (March 24) after ex-girlfriend Vivi Wanderley described their past relationship as psychologically abusive. She detailed anxiety crises, depression, and hospitalization after the breakup. The note emphasizes Juliano's conduct on the show and urges caution with one-sided public accounts.

On Tuesday (March 24, 2026), influencer Vivi Wanderley took to social media to describe her past relationship with Juliano Floss, a BBB 26 contestant currently on the Paredão, as psychologically abusive. The relationship, which ran from 2021 to 2023, left her emotionally shattered, she said. “I stayed silent for two years, not because I had nothing to say, but because I lacked the strength. I was emotionally broken,” Vivi stated in her Instagram stories. She recounted anxiety crises disrupting her work, bans on wearing high heels because she was taller than her ex, and excessive jealousy. At the breakup, a close friend – identified as Marina Sena, Juliano's current girlfriend – became involved with him, triggering Vivi's breakdown, hospitalization, and three days of unconsciousness. “I lived a psychologically abusive relationship, and it destroyed me on so many levels. Physical abuse did not occur,” she said, also citing depression and post-traumatic stress disorder after lies and distortions about the end. Juliano's team, noting his confinement prevents external access, posted a statement on his social media. “We also emphasize the importance of responsibility when handling personal matters, especially when exposed publicly and unilaterally. We remain confident that his conduct speaks for itself, and in due time, everything will be properly clarified,” the note said, highlighting his behavior on the reality show.

What people are saying

Discussions on X focus on Juliano Floss's team's official statement responding to Vivi Wanderley's abuse allegations, emphasizing his respectful behavior in BBB 26 and cautioning against one-sided accounts. High-engagement posts from BBB news accounts neutrally share the note's content. Some users and fans repost it amid calls to prioritize the ongoing paredão, with limited skeptical or opposing views noted.

Related Articles

News illustration of Virginia Fonseca and Vinicius Junior announcing their breakup after six months via Instagram stories
Image generated by AI

Virginia Fonseca and Vinicius Junior announce split after six months

Reported by AI Image generated by AI

Influencer Virginia Fonseca and footballer Vinicius Junior confirmed the end of their six-month relationship on Friday. The announcement was made via Instagram stories.

Breno Corã and Juliano Floss, who had been in the secret room after Breno's fake wall win, surprised BBB 26 participants by returning to the main house on March 4, 2026, during the leader's party.

Reported by AI

In Big Brother Brasil 26, biologist Breno Corã was favored by the public in the fake eviction vote and selected brother Juliano Floss to join him in the secret room. The vote took place on Tuesday (March 3), with Breno receiving 54.66% of the votes against Alberto Cowboy and Jordana Morais.

Ana Paula Renault's legal team, representing the BBB 26 contestant, filed court documents on Wednesday, April 1, against comedian Evandro Santo for offensive podcast remarks. Santo, her rival from A Fazenda 10, called the journalist 'mal-comida' and accused her of exploiting her father's health condition.

Reported by AI

The Federal Public Prosecutor's Office (MPF) has launched an investigation into possible torture practices in the reality show BBB 26, broadcast by TV Globo. The move follows complaints highlighting risks to participants' physical and psychological integrity. Prosecutor Julio Araujo signed the procedure, emphasizing that editorial freedom does not excuse violations of fundamental rights.

This website uses cookies

We use cookies for analytics to improve our site. Read our privacy policy for more information.
Decline