Sergio Ramos prepares lower definitive bid for Sevilla

Sergio Ramos's investment group, Five Eleven Capital, is finalizing a bid lower than the initial 450 million euros to buy the majority stake in Sevilla FC. Shareholders granted exclusivity in January after initial review, now extended. Negotiations will start in about two weeks.

Five Eleven Capital, led by Sergio Ramos, presented an offer of around 450 million euros to Sevilla FC's main shareholders in January, leading them to grant exclusivity in the purchase process. A thorough review of the club's accounts has been conducted, extended by two weeks beyond Holy Week.

The investment group now knows Sevilla's economic situation, with 88 million euros in debt, 50 million in losses last year, and three points from relegation. They are shaping the definitive bid, lower than the initial one, with negotiations set to begin in about two weeks and last roughly one month.

Current president José María del Nido Carrasco stated after a floral offering: “They haven't told me whether this will happen or not.” He noted he is not involved and his continuity depends on the sale. He mentioned plans to sell Lukebakio and Badé for 70 million this summer.

Previous bids from American funds and Antonio Lappi were rejected. Martin Ink, president of Five Eleven Capital, attended the Sevilla-Rayo match on March 8 and said: “The operation is going well.” The group is aware of changes like sacking Matías Almeyda and hiring Luis García Plaza, and assures it has sufficient funds.

Artikel Terkait

Enrique Riquelme handing a letter to Florentino Pérez regarding Real Madrid presidency election
Gambar dihasilkan oleh AI

Enrique Riquelme requests more time to challenge Florentino Pérez for Real Madrid presidency

Dilaporkan oleh AI Gambar dihasilkan oleh AI

Businessman Enrique Riquelme has sent a letter to Florentino Pérez requesting extended deadlines for the Real Madrid presidential election process. Pérez rejected the request and called the vote.

Sergio Ramos, through the Five Eleven Capital fund, has agreed to acquire the majority stake in Sevilla FC for between 400 and 450 million euros. The deal, covering around 60-80 percent of the club, awaits notarization and approvals from LaLiga and the Sports Council.

Dilaporkan oleh AI

Sergio Ramos mengumumkan perkembangan mengenai potensi pengambilalihan mantan klubnya, Sevilla, dengan kabar yang diharapkan muncul dalam beberapa minggu ke depan. Bek berusia 40 tahun ini memimpin konsorsium yang didukung oleh Five Eleven Capital. Perubahan kepemilikan ini terjadi di tengah perjuangan Sevilla menghindari degradasi dari LaLiga.

Indra's board meeting on Wednesday resulted in no changes to top management, with Ángel Escribano remaining president and José Vicente de los Mozos as CEO. The state-owned SEPI, holding 28% stake, did not push for alterations due to lack of support and recent stock declines. Funds like T. Rowe Price raised their stake above 5% backing Escribano.

Dilaporkan oleh AI

Chilean defender Gabriel Suazo, Sevilla's captain against Osasuna, voiced deep sadness after a 1-0 defeat in the 99th minute during LaLiga play. The team remains in the relegation zone with five matches left. Suazo faulted poor marking on the decisive goal and urged fighting for survival.

Barcelona meraih kemenangan 5-2 atas Sevilla di La Liga di Camp Nou, memperlebar jarak menjadi empat poin di puncak klasemen. Raphinha menjadi bintang dengan hat-trick, sementara Joao Cancelo dan Dani Olmo juga mencetak gol. Gavi kembali singkat dari cedera disambut standing ovation.

Dilaporkan oleh AI

Sevilla lost 2-0 at home to Valencia in LaLiga, leaving them three points from relegation. A crucial error by Alexis Sánchez in buildup led to Hugo Duro's first goal. The Chilean was substituted at halftime amid boos from fans.

 

 

 

Situs web ini menggunakan cookie

Kami menggunakan cookie untuk analisis guna meningkatkan situs kami. Baca kebijakan privasi kami untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
Tolak