Helene Fischer rejects excessive Botox

Schlager star Helene Fischer, 41, rejects extensive beauty treatments like Botox to preserve her emotional credibility as a singer. She looks forward to returning to the stage after maternity leave. Her tour begins in June.

Helene Fischer told Gala magazine that she accepts Botox and fillers only if they improve well-being. "If Botox or fillers help you feel more comfortable in your own skin, that's completely legitimate," she said. Nonetheless, she appreciates when people show their age: "I find it quite nice when you can see people's age."

As a singer, Fischer emphasized the importance of facial emotions. "As a singer, I convey emotions – in the face, in every nuance. If I smoothed too much there, I'd worry about losing credibility," she explained. "I want my audience to be able to read my feelings when I sing."

After giving birth to her second daughter last year, Fischer is returning to the stage this summer. She spoke of newfound serenity: "With the years, an inner calm grows – and the balance between the wild young person in me and the freedom not to have to do everything anymore." She is excited for the performances: "After this quiet and silent time, finally being allowed to be loud again, uniting with my audience and sharing that energy, already feels great."

The "360 Grad Stadion Tour 2026" starts on June 10 in Dresden with 14 stops in Germany, Amsterdam, Vienna, and Zurich. It concludes on July 17 at Munich's Allianz Arena.

Artikel Terkait

Sarah Engels celebrates winning Germany's Eurovision 2026 preliminary in Berlin with her song 'Fire'.
Gambar dihasilkan oleh AI

Sarah Engels wins German Eurovision preliminary in Berlin

Dilaporkan oleh AI Gambar dihasilkan oleh AI

Singer Sarah Engels has won Germany's preliminary for the Eurovision Song Contest 2026 and will represent the country in Vienna. She triumphed over eight other contestants with her song 'Fire'. Host Hazel Brugger drew attention with a new blonde hairstyle.

Former Wir sind Helden frontwoman Judith Holofernes has ended her solo career due to a vocal disorder. The 49-year-old can no longer work with her voice and now focuses on writing. The disorder developed in 2017, possibly linked to meningitis.

Dilaporkan oleh AI

Thousands gathered on Hamburg's Rathausplatz on Thursday evening for a demonstration against sexualised violence. Collien Fernandes made a surprise appearance on stage despite having cancelled earlier for safety reasons. She addressed the crowd wearing a bulletproof vest and under police protection.

On her 58th birthday, March 30, 2026, Céline Dion announced 10 headlining shows at Paris La Défense Arena from September 12 to October 14—her first residency in six years. The news was shared via a pre-recorded video from Las Vegas during a private Trocadéro event featuring an Eiffel Tower light show, with tickets going on sale April 10.

Dilaporkan oleh AI

Tokio Hotel drummer Gustav Schäfer has been eliminated from Let's Dance in the ninth show. The 37-year-old had danced emotionally with his daughter Lotti beforehand.

Tori Amos performed at Cirkus in Stockholm after a dramatic journey from Copenhagen where her tour bus avoided colliding with a moose. The 63-year-old artist showed no visible effect during the show.

Dilaporkan oleh AI

Mel B telah memadamkan harapan akan tur perayaan ulang tahun ke-30 Spice Girls dengan menyatakan bahwa hal itu 'tidak akan terjadi.' Dalam wawancara jujur dengan HELLO!, Scary Spice yang berusia 50 tahun ini juga menetapkan syarat untuk setiap potensi dokumenter: harus jujur secara gamblang. Penggemar yang mengharapkan kembalinya grup ini? Pikirkan lagi.

 

 

 

Situs web ini menggunakan cookie

Kami menggunakan cookie untuk analisis guna meningkatkan situs kami. Baca kebijakan privasi kami untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
Tolak