Take-Two confirms Grand Theft Auto 6 November launch

Take-Two Interactive has reaffirmed that Grand Theft Auto 6 will launch on November 19, 2026. CEO Strauss Zelnick also stated that marketing efforts for the game will begin this summer.

In interviews with Bloomberg and Variety, Zelnick addressed recent speculation about the title's schedule. He emphasized that the release date remains firm and that Rockstar will begin promoting the game during the summer months of 2026. Zelnick noted that the next few weeks would not yet mark the start of summertime marketing activities.

Makala yanayohusiana

Photorealistic depiction of PlayStation Store GTA 6 pre-order page on a monitor, highlighting title IDs and November 19, 2026 release date.
Picha iliyoundwa na AI

GTA 6 pre-orders expected soon after PlayStation Store update

Imeripotiwa na AI Picha iliyoundwa na AI

Title IDs for Grand Theft Auto VI have appeared in the PlayStation Store database, signaling that pre-orders could open shortly. This development comes as Rockstar Games prepares for the game's November 19, 2026 release. Fans anticipate revelations on pricing alongside the pre-order launch.

Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick stated that Grand Theft Auto 6 is running about 18 months behind its original schedule. The title had been targeted for a May 2025 release before multiple postponements. Zelnick confirmed the current date of November 19 2026 during a recent podcast appearance.

Imeripotiwa na AI

Grand Theft Auto 6 has a marketing deal with PlayStation, as confirmed in a recent interview. Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick emphasized that Rockstar Games prioritizes consoles as its core audience. The game is scheduled to launch on November 19 on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, skipping PC at release.

Three months after Xbox's January Developer Direct confirmation, Playground Games has reaffirmed Fable's autumn 2026 release on social media, countering rumors of a delay into 2027 over concerns of competing with GTA 6's mid-November launch. Journalist Jeff Grubb cited internal worries amid Xbox's packed 2026 slate.

Imeripotiwa na AI

A new clip purporting to show early development footage of Grand Theft Auto 6 has surfaced online via Instagram. The video, shared by a user claiming it came from a former Rockstar Games developer, depicts a simple bridge in Vice City. While fans debate its authenticity, the leak adds to the ongoing anticipation for the game's 2026 release.

Ijumaa, 22. Mwezi wa tano 2026, 14:54:44

Take-Two CEO outlines possible studio acquisitions

Alhamisi, 21. Mwezi wa tano 2026, 09:54:01

Take-Two CEO says kids who love Roblox will grow up to play GTA

Jumamosi, 9. Mwezi wa tano 2026, 09:43:50

Sony emails hint at grand theft auto vi marketing push

Jumatano, 6. Mwezi wa tano 2026, 06:54:48

Grand Theft Auto 6 passes one year since last trailer

Jumatano, 29. Mwezi wa nne 2026, 17:54:53

Take-Two CEO says GTA 6 price will feel reasonable

Tovuti hii inatumia vidakuzi

Tunatumia vidakuzi kwa uchambuzi ili kuboresha tovuti yetu. Soma sera ya faragha yetu kwa maelezo zaidi.
Kataa