Nathalie Holscher says her bodyguard was allegedly shot by police

Nathalie Holscher revealed an alleged shooting incident involving one of her bodyguards via Instagram Story on Saturday, May 23, 2026.

In the post, Nathalie showed a red circular wound near the eyebrow on her bodyguard's face. She explained that the incident allegedly occurred when the bodyguard was recording a video, leading to the phone being taken and damaged.

Nathalie regretted the action and stated that those involved should have simply asked politely for the video to be deleted. She also requested that the bodyguard's phone be returned, as it was a personal gift from her.

Nathalie tagged the official account of the National Police Public Relations Division and wrote that police duties are to protect, not to shoot. So far, the full chronology and identities of those allegedly involved remain unknown.

Awọn iroyin ti o ni ibatan

Police and ambulance at the scene of a suspected shooting in Norrköping's Marielund, with an injured person being treated.
Àwòrán tí AI ṣe

Suspected shooting in Norrköping injures one person

Ti AI ṣe iroyin Àwòrán tí AI ṣe

Police are investigating a suspected serious crime in Norrköping's Marielund area following an alert just before 9 p.m. on Thursday evening. One person was injured and taken to hospital by ambulance. Reports to NT suggest a shooting, but police have not confirmed this.

An off-duty military police officer shot and killed businessman Celso Bortolatto de Castro, 58, during an attempted robbery in Butantã, west zone of São Paulo, on Saturday (March 28). The victim's wife said the officer mistook her husband for one of the robbers. One of the assailants also died in the shooting.

Ti AI ṣe iroyin

A video shared by lawmaker Eduardo Suplicy (PT) shows military police restraining a woman on São Paulo's Avenida Paulista as she cries for help in front of her daughter. The Military Police state that the woman damaged a glass door and resisted after threatening employees. The incident drew criticism on social media and was logged as threat and damage.

A 30-year-old woman was taken into custody after firing multiple shots at Rihanna's Beverly Hills residence on Sunday afternoon, while the singer was inside. No injuries were reported, and authorities are investigating the motive. The incident unfolded around 1:21 p.m. near the property in the Post Office area.

Ti AI ṣe iroyin

The death of PM soldier Gisele Alves Santana, 32, initially treated as suicide, is now investigated as homicide after a report reveals lesions on her neck and face. Her husband, Lieutenant Colonel Geraldo Leite Rosa Neto, 53, is the main suspect due to the couple's abusive relationship. Civil Police plan to request his arrest after a meeting with the PM Corregedoria.

A 40-year-old man was arrested in the rural district of El Juncal in Palermo, Huila, after threatening a woman with a traumatic pistol late on Friday night.

Ojú-ìwé yìí nlo kuki

A nlo kuki fun itupalẹ lati mu ilọsiwaju wa. Ka ìlànà àṣírí wa fun alaye siwaju sii.
Kọ