Simony announces complete remission of cancer

Singer Simony, 49, announced on Tuesday, March 31, complete remission of her cancer alongside oncologist Fernando Maluf. In a social media video, the doctor confirmed that scans show the tumor's total disappearance after immunotherapy treatment. Diagnosed in 2022, the artist celebrated the news and encouraged other patients.

Simony, former member of Balão Mágico, shared the good news in a video posted on social media on Tuesday, March 31. Alongside oncologist Fernando Maluf, she celebrated the PET scan results indicating complete remission.

"Hello, I'm Fernando Maluf, oncologist. [...] Simony's PET scan [...] shows complete remission. What does that mean? Complete disappearance of the tumor," the doctor stated in the video, noting the treatment involving immunotherapy sessions.

Visibly emotional, Simony recalled being told her case was incurable. "So if you're watching us today, lying in bed saying you have no salvation, you do," the singer said, encouraging those battling the disease.

She was diagnosed in August 2022 with squamous cell carcinoma in the intestine, specifically the anal canal region. Since then, she underwent chemotherapy and radiotherapy, sharing treatment updates with the public.

مقالات ذات صلة

Portrait of Luís Roberto, Globo sports narrator, stepping away for cervical neoplasia treatment, with 2026 World Cup imagery in background.
صورة مولدة بواسطة الذكاء الاصطناعي

Luís Roberto steps away from World Cup for neoplasia treatment

من إعداد الذكاء الاصطناعي صورة مولدة بواسطة الذكاء الاصطناعي

TV Globo sports narrator Luís Roberto was diagnosed with a cervical region neoplasia during routine exams and will be temporarily sidelined from broadcasts, including the 2026 World Cup. The network confirmed he is in the final evaluation phase before starting treatment. Luís Roberto emphasized support from Globo and his family, focusing on recovery.

Rogério Santos, mayor of Santos, said he will temporarily step down to treat an early-stage cervical cancer. The vice mayor will take over on an interim basis.

من إعداد الذكاء الاصطناعي

María Sol, a 29-year-old woman from Luján, faces accusations of multiple scams by pretending to have terminal illnesses like leukemia and selling non-existent tickets to family and friends. Victim Elías recounted that she claimed her health insurance did not cover the treatment. The total amount scammed exceeds 20,000 dollars.

Actress Solange Couto, eliminated from BBB 26 with high rejection, shared a video on social media on Tuesday (21) lamenting the death of Ana Paula Renault's father, which occurred on Sunday (19). She explained health problems prevented her from posting earlier and expressed a desire to hug her in person. The reality show's final, with a R$ 5.44 million prize contested by Ana Paula, Juliano Floss, and Milena, takes place tonight.

من إعداد الذكاء الاصطناعي

نيكول «سنوكي» بوليزي، نجمة جيرسي شور البالغة 38 عامًا، أعلنت أنها تم تشخيصها بسرطان عنق الرحم في المرحلة 1. أعلنت الخبر في فيديو عاطفي على تيك توك في 20 فبراير 2026، مشددة على كيف أن الكشف المبكر من خلال فحوصات باب الرحم الروتينية أنقذها من نتائج أسوأ. تدعو سنوكي معجبيها إلى إعطاء الأولوية لفحوصات الصحة وسط خطط علاجها القادمة.

The daughter of the former Chile coach, hospitalized urgently due to Alzheimer’s complications, thanked the support received and asked for prayers so he can fulfill his wish to be treated at the clinic where he has full coverage.

يستخدم هذا الموقع ملفات تعريف الارتباط

نستخدم ملفات تعريف الارتباط للتحليلات لتحسين موقعنا. اقرأ سياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا سياسة الخصوصية لمزيد من المعلومات.
رفض