BIR暂停LOA签发,Go支持改革之际参议院调查展开

财政部长Frederick Go确认全力支持BIR改革,包括根据收入备忘录通告107-2025暂时暂停授权函(LOA)和任务令的发放,因为该机构正在应对参议院对审计滥用的关切。这是在BIR局长Charlito Martin Mendoza于12月11日参议院蓝丝带听证会上宣布要求所有LOA经其办公室批准之后。

在12月11日参议院蓝丝带委员会证词的基础上——BIR局长Charlito Martin Mendoza首次要求所有LOA获得其办公室批准,以消除任意性和重叠审计——Mendoza已确认暂时暂停LOA签发,作为更广泛现代化努力的一部分。

回应参议员Bam Aquino,Mendoza强调通过集成数字系统进行近实时监控,并指示技术工作组为调查编制审计历史和报告。财政部长Frederick Go上任后暂停所有现场审计以进行审查,重申财政部的合作,强调改革以保护纳税人免受官僚主义、滥用和勒索。

RMC 107-2025下的关键变化禁止在暂停期间创建或送达LOA/MO。Go详细介绍了即将推出的数字系统,该系统将自动选择审计目标,作废不合规签发,同时提供跟踪待决LOA的门户,并限制批准仅限于局长或副手。

参议员JV Ejercito赞成数字化以遏制腐败,并建议审查员使用随身摄像头。Mendoza强调通过公平促进自愿遵守。这些步骤旨在加强监督,同时参议院持续审查LOA滥用问题。

相关文章

Illustration depicting House committee deferring the opening of a sealed box containing VP Sara Duterte's tax records.
AI 生成的图像

House committee defers opening of VP Sara Duterte's tax records

由 AI 报道 AI 生成的图像

The House justice committee deferred opening a sealed box containing tax records of Vice President Sara Duterte and her husband Manases Carpio, presented by the Bureau of Internal Revenue during an impeachment hearing on April 22. In a 21-4 vote, members cited legal concerns under the National Internal Revenue Code prohibiting public disclosure outside executive sessions for legislative inquiries. BIR Commissioner Charlito Martin Mendoza signed the taped box, which remains in the committee's custody.

Building on reforms announced in late 2025 to curb LOA misuse, the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has launched the Letter of Authority (LOA) Verifier. This digital tool, accessible via the BIR's chatbot REVIE, allows taxpayers to verify LOA authenticity, enhancing transparency and protecting against unauthorized tax audits.

由 AI 报道

The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has ordered Letters of Authority to audit the tax records of Vice President Sara Duterte, her husband Manases Carpio, and nine businesses linked to them. The move follows a determination of probable cause based on third-party data such as SALNs and AMLC reports. It adds pressure to her ongoing impeachment complaint over alleged misuse of public funds.

Senate President Pro Tempore Panfilo Lacson said the Blue Ribbon committee recommends abolishing the alleged “leadership fund” and banning “allocables” in the national budget as part of its flood control probe. Initial findings show the House leadership controls at least P143.5 billion in “allocables.”

由 AI 报道

House senior deputy minority leader and ML party-list Rep. Leila de Lima said the Commission on Elections should have referred Sen. Rodante Marcoleta’s statement of contributions and expenditures case to the National Bureau of Investigation and Office of the Ombudsman. She noted Comelec absolved him because the offense under Section 109 of the Omnibus Election Code was decriminalized by Republic Act 7166. Still, she said perjury and graft charges could apply.

Malacañang has asked the public to wait patiently for the results of investigations into the multibillion-peso flood control controversy, stating that investigators are conducting a thorough job. A government official's statement noted that findings have been submitted to the Ombudsman and Department of Justice. This comes after calls for accountability from the Iglesia ni Cristo regarding corruption allegations.

由 AI 报道

In the resolution of its probe into Sen. Rodante Marcoleta's undisclosed P75 million Senate campaign donations—previously complicated by a SALN complaint—election lawyer Romulo Macalintal criticized the Commission on Elections' decision to clear the senator. The poll body found no evidence to charge him due to repealed disclosure rules and recommended complaints against his donors instead.

此网站使用 cookie

我们使用 cookie 进行分析以改进我们的网站。阅读我们的 隐私政策 以获取更多信息。
拒绝