Final Fantasy VII Rebirth director regrets trophy requirements

Naoki Hamaguchi, director of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, said his main regret about the game is its demanding trophy list. In an interview published earlier this week, he promised adjustments for the final part of the remake trilogy. The comments come as the team works on balancing player freedom with completion goals.

Hamaguchi told Restart.run that the open-world design of Rebirth offered diverse content for players to choose from. He noted that trophy conditions required finishing every element perfectly, which may have added unintended pressure despite the intent to expand freedom.

Articoli correlati

Hideki Kamiya angrily tweeting condemnation of Resident Evil Requiem leakers, with game spoilers and Capcom warning in background.
Immagine generata dall'IA

Hideki Kamiya condemns Resident Evil Requiem leakers

Riportato dall'IA Immagine generata dall'IA

Hideki Kamiya, director of Resident Evil 2, has harshly criticized those leaking spoilers for the upcoming Resident Evil Requiem. In a tweet, he called the act despicable and wished severe curses upon the leakers. Capcom has urged fans to avoid spoilers as physical copies circulate early.

Director Naoki Hamaguchi has confirmed that development of the third installment in the Final Fantasy VII Remake trilogy is proceeding on schedule. In a recent interview, he expressed confidence in delivering a culminating title and reflected on over a decade of work on the project. Fans can anticipate an upcoming announcement.

Riportato dall'IA

Producer Naoki Hamaguchi has shared details on the third installment of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake trilogy, confirming several locations from the original game. The update includes teases for Wutai, Rocket Town, and the Highwind airship. Development is ongoing, with a reveal expected later this year.

Naoki Hamaguchi, lead on the Final Fantasy 7 Remake trilogy, has confirmed that the character Chadley will appear in the third and final installment.

Riportato dall'IA

Just days after its demo and ahead of its March 12, 2026 release, the Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly remake has received a mixed preview from Le Figaro, praised for terror but criticized for rigidity and forced action. The update aims to rival Resident Evil and Silent Hill, building on the 2003 original's tale of twin sisters in a cursed village.

Capcom's Resident Evil Requiem, released earlier this year, has garnered strong praise from critics and players alike. The game features dual narratives with action-oriented sections for Leon Kennedy and horror-focused segments for agent Grace. It explores themes of confronting the franchise's past while delivering intense scares and innovative mechanics.

Riportato dall'IA

Capcom's Resident Evil Requiem has sold 7 million copies, becoming the fastest-selling entry in the survival horror franchise's history. Game director Koshi Nakanishi shared the milestone on Instagram with celebratory cakes for characters Grace and Leon. The achievement follows the 6 million sales mark announced last month.

 

 

 

Questo sito web utilizza i cookie

Utilizziamo i cookie per l'analisi per migliorare il nostro sito. Leggi la nostra politica sulla privacy per ulteriori informazioni.
Rifiuta