菲律宾选举委员会敦促选民在5月18日截止日期前登记

菲律宾选举委员会(Comelec)已呼吁符合条件的选民在5月18日(周一)之前完成登记,以备战2026年描笼涯(Barangay)和青年议会(Sangguniang Kabataan)选举。

菲律宾选举委员会主席乔治·埃尔温·加西亚(George Erwin Garcia)表示,登记截止日期为周一,且不会进行延期。他提醒公民,新的登记、选民迁移、重新激活申请以及选民资料更新都必须在5月18日前完成。

选举机构表示,已做好准备在登记过程中为残疾人、老年人、原住民及其他弱势群体提供协助。申请人可前往卫星办公室、商场登记点或当地选举官员办公室进行办理。

最新数据显示,目前已提交申请的数量为4,740,551份。描笼涯和青年议会选举定于11月2日举行。

相关文章

Illustration of candidate registration for South Korea's June 3 local elections in a government office with people, flags, and media present.
AI 生成的图像

Candidate registration opens for June 3 local elections

由 AI 报道 AI 生成的图像

Candidate registration opened Thursday for South Korea's June 3 local elections and parliamentary by-elections, seen as a key test of public sentiment toward President Lee Jae Myung's first year in office.

The Commission on Elections (Comelec) is launching its Special Register Anywhere/Anytime Program at select locations in Manila this February to facilitate voter registration for the upcoming Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan Elections. The initiative forms part of the poll body's nationwide drive. It enables applicants to register or update records at convenient sites.

由 AI 报道

The Commission on Elections (Comelec) announced the suspension of overseas voter registration in Israel until March 7, 2026, and in Iran until further notice, amid the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

Following the March 28 announcement of the Enhanced Continuous Voter Registration (ECVR), Kenya's IEBC has outlined county-specific targets totaling over 5.8 million potential new voters—primarily youth—in its 30-day drive from March 30 to April 28. This builds on the initial 2.5 million registration goal, aligning with the revived 'Niko Kadi' youth campaign. Nairobi leads with 310,486 targets.

由 AI 报道

South Africa's Electoral Commission (IEC) says it will double efforts to register voters for the 2026 local government elections on 4 November. Deputy Chief Electoral Officer Masego Sheburi says the election campaign will launch later this month. The campaign aims to rekindle belief in democracy and motivate disillusioned voters.

President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. has declared March 14, 2026, a special non-working holiday across all barangays in Antipolo's 2nd District to enable voter participation in the special congressional election. Six candidates are vying for the House seat vacated by the late Romeo Acop. The Commission on Elections will conduct the vote manually.

由 AI 报道

A senior official in West Bengal's Chief Electoral Officer's office stated that the second supplementary voter list under the SIR process is likely to be published by March 27 or 28. Around 36 lakh voter entries from the pending list have been disposed of so far.

 

 

 

此网站使用 cookie

我们使用 cookie 进行分析以改进我们的网站。阅读我们的 隐私政策 以获取更多信息。
拒绝