AMLC: 잘디 코, 횡령 사건 관련 선웨스트로부터 8억 200만 페소 입금 받아

잘디 코 전 의원이 연루된 선웨스트(Sunwest Incorporated)와의 홍수 조절 사업 관련 횡령 사건에서, 검찰은 2026년 4월 7일 산디간바얀(Sandiganbayan) 법원에서 자금세탁방지위원회(AMLC)의 증언을 끝으로 입증 절차를 마무리했다. 해당 증언은 잘디 코가 선웨스트의 실소유주임을 뒷받침하는 8억 200만 페소 규모의 은행 입금 내역을 공개했다.

마닐라 산디간바얀 반부패 법원에서 나온 이번 증언은 문제가 된 계약에서 코의 역할을 주장하는 검찰의 입장을 강화했다. 앞서 2025년 11월, 오리엔탈 민도로주의 2억 8,950만 페소 규모 프로젝트와 관련해 코를 포함한 17명에게 체포 영장이 발부된 바 있다. 래플러(Rappler)의 자이로 볼레도 기자가 법원에서 이 소식을 보도했다. 코 측은 이번 상황에 대해 즉각적인 반응을 내놓지 않았다. 이 기사는 잘디 코-선웨스트 홍수 조절 사업 사건에 대한 지속적인 보도의 일환입니다.

관련 기사

Acting Justice Secretary Fredderick Vida announces Zaldy Co is no longer in Czech custody but remains in Schengen area, press conference scene.
AI에 의해 생성된 이미지

Zaldy Co no longer in Czech custody, DOJ says

AI에 의해 보고됨 AI에 의해 생성된 이미지

Acting Justice Secretary Fredderick Vida announced that former lawmaker Zaldy Co is no longer in Czech custody. He confirmed Co remains within the Schengen area. The hunt continues after an intervention last week.

The Sandiganbayan has upheld its denial of bail for nine co-accused of fugitive lawmaker Zaldy Co in the Oriental Mindoro flood control malversation case, rejecting their motion for reconsideration in a 27-page resolution.

AI에 의해 보고됨

The Sandiganbayan Fifth Division has issued a writ of preliminary attachment against 16 properties of former lawmaker Zaldy Co to secure over P215 million in potential civil liabilities from alleged graft and malversation in a flood control project in Naujan, Oriental Mindoro. The decision was promulgated on March 4, 2026, and made public on March 9. Co faces the charges and has been declared a fugitive after leaving the Philippines before the Ombudsman filed the case in November 2025.

Senate President Pro Tempore Panfilo Lacson said President Marcos will not be spared from the Senate probe into the multibillion-peso flood control scandal if evidence points to him. However, unsworn allegations against the president on social media hold no legal weight. Lacson is preparing a 'Chairman's Progress Report' to resume hearings.

AI에 의해 보고됨

Malacañang has asked the public to wait patiently for the results of investigations into the multibillion-peso flood control controversy, stating that investigators are conducting a thorough job. A government official's statement noted that findings have been submitted to the Ombudsman and Department of Justice. This comes after calls for accountability from the Iglesia ni Cristo regarding corruption allegations.

The Sandiganbayan has acquitted former Isabela State University president Aleth Misola Mamauag of graft charges related to the 2012 purchase of a property in Fairview, Quezon City. The court stated that prosecutors failed to prove bad faith or negligence on her part. The decision was issued on March 12, 2026.

이 웹사이트는 쿠키를 사용합니다

사이트를 개선하기 위해 분석을 위한 쿠키를 사용합니다. 자세한 내용은 개인정보 보호 정책을 읽으세요.
거부